If you’re a member of the press (i.e., print, web, reviewers, bloggers or other journalists, etc.) and you wish to use Jigsaw’s Pingz-related brands and logos (i.e., content), we’re totally cool with that, but we kindly request that you respect the guidelines on this webpage. In return, we grant you a limited right to use the content, trademarks and logos contained on this webpage. (Note: downloading any of the content means you agree to these guidelines and we reserve the right to revoke your license to use the content if you don’t “keep to the code”).
We’re proud of our brands, logos, icons, and artwork AND they’re protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. If you are not a member of the press and would like to use any of our stuff on your website, in an ad, in an article or book, or reproduce them anywhere else, or in any other medium, you should get permission from us first. Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
If you are interested in working with Jigsaw on a project, initiative, or a private label version of our app(s) please email email@example.com to discuss it with us. In general, we’re pretty chill and love to help.
- Give us credit. We love that.
- When using our logos or artwork, please add text equivalent to the following to the page or credits section:
- “The (logo, trademark, etc.—insert the one you wish to use) is a trademark of Jigsaw Informatics, Inc. Used with permission.” or
- “(logos, trademarks, etc. insert the ones you wish to use), (icon) and (image) are trademarks of Jigsaw Informatics, Inc. Used with permission.”
- Please link our logos and artwork to the appropriate place, like www.jigsaw.info or www.pingzapp.com when using them on a webpage. This obviously depends on which logo you’re using.
- Please portray Jigsaw, Pingz and Archie, etc., in a positive light. We’re good people and Archie is a fine mollusk. Please don’t tarnish our rep or jack up our street cred.
- Please use ONLY the high quality ﬁles and images provided on this page. If you need a version or format that’s not available here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promptly respond to any request from us to remove our logos or change your use.
- Change our logos or artwork in any way. We love creativity and value freedom of expression. We think our logos and artwork are perfect just the way they are and it would hurt our feelings if you went and changed them; so kindly resist any temptation to add your own flourish, interpretations or edits, however insigniﬁcant you may think they are.
- Use our logos on anything that is intended to be sold or on any commercial website or application without our express permission That’s our job.
- Use our logos in connection with any unsanctioned or previously unapproved cause. We love philanthropy, giving back to the community and in general making the world a better place for all of us. We may want to participate in your cause, but we need to make sure it’s one we’re cool with. Save the whales? Way cool. The coalition to eat them? Not so much…
- Use our logo in any way that implies a partnership, sponsorship or endorsement. For example, our logos shouldn’t be bigger than yours or be the biggest thing on your webpage. Use your best judgment here so we don’t have to send you a nastygram (or release the kraken). If you have doubts, send us a screen shot or sample so we can say yay or nay.
- Make our logos or artwork available for download on your website or link to any of our images from your website.